Learn All The Details:
Recover in Serenity at 12 Keys Rehab
If you or someone you love needs help beating an addiction to alcohol and/or drugs, congratulations on taking an important first step toward achieving lifelong sobriety. At 12 Keys Rehab, our staff includes respected, Board-certified professionals with decades of combined expertise helping people build and sustain a commitment to abstinence. Explore our treatment facility, learn more about the holistic approach to recovery we use and find your path to freedom at 12 Keys Rehab.
Detox and Recovery
Accepting the challenge to recover from substance abuse is a decision you won’t ever regret. When you choose 12 Keys Rehab for your recovery needs, we will:
- Help you manage uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms with safe and thorough medically-assisted detox
- Design customized therapy and counseling plans that address your specific needs, including Family Therapy and more one-to-one sessions than most rehabs
- Assure your comfort with Massage Therapy and plenty of time to relax privately
- Help you to reengage with fun activities such as golfing, surfing, kayaking and more
- Teach you the skills you need to live soberly in the world outside rehab, with a personalized aftercare program that will keep you focused when inpatient care ends
Learn more about our recovery model involving a combination of science, spirit, body and family.
At 12 Keys Rehab, we have helped many people just like you recover from drug and alcohol addiction, even when rehab has been tried before. Study after study demonstrates that people who get professional substance abuse help and who stay in treatment for longer periods of time are more likely to sustain life-lasting recoveries. Don’t take our word for it – watch our client testimonials, and see for yourself how the holistic recovery approach we use can help you live a sober and fulfilling lifestyle.
Taking the Next Step
Choosing a substance abuse care facility is one of – if not the most – important decisions you’ll ever make. Our staff is ready to answer your questions about a range of relevant topics, from the hallmarks and risks of addiction to the latest recovery treatments to our accommodations. At 12 Keys, we can help you find your path to freedom, starting today.
Call us any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can help you learn more about 12 Keys and decide what to do next.
Call to get help now